Anytime (Dec.7.2023)


Behind those clouds… The moon. Eric N Alvarez ©️ Oct .26.20


Anytime and anywhere, I may look to the past. In those moments and places, I will remember it, and I will need to not only recall but also understand it. At anytime and anywhere, I will look again toward the uncertain future. I will think then of the challenge of being strong and lucky enough to survive. Anytime and anywhere, I will recognize the need for love and understand it as something not limited to individuals but to be expressed in solidarity and empathy toward others. Anytime and anywhere will probably be my urgent need to remember your gaze and to think of you. (December 7,2023)


© Eric N Alvarez




#memories#love#friendship#solidarity#empathy#quantumdelacuneta

@ericnalvarez

@quantumdelacuneta

@eralvz



Comentarios

Entradas populares