Thoughts II (feelings a un cielo nocturno de distancia)

Picture/Fotografía by Eric Alvarez. 2021-09-17. Stella Mari, San Juan, PR

It causes me some anguish to feel good, but not being able, however, to know whether I am feeling that way in reality or if it just another manic phase of my bipolar disorder. I just don’t know. It happens. Even these thoughts can be a trap. A circular trap. A certain kind of loop in my mind processes. 


Meanwhile, all I can do is to enjoy this “feeling good” state of mind. I can’t do it better. Maybe this is a good moment to think again of love as something possible even from where I am, so distant from my lover, that woman who goes to the Moon every night to look from there at the Earth, siempre tan distante como un velo intensamente azul y oscuro, como un beso sin sus labios, o una caricia que no encuentra el destino del deseo...









Text and Pictures/Texto y Fotografías: Eric Alvarez © 2021-09-17. San Juan, PR

Comentarios

Entradas populares